SensrTrx Mission & Vision
Help manufacturing companies gain critical insights into their operations by collecting the large amount of data coming from their machines, operators and devices in an affordable, accessible, and easy-to-use way previously thought as too expensive or too complex.
SensrTrx will revolutionize the manufacturing analytics space by making manufacturing data extremely simple, accessible, and cost effective. Rather than spending millions on data collection solutions, SensrTrx customers will be able to access a solution for a few thousand dollars that is significantly less complex and easier to implement than other methods.
Our goal for each customer is to provide full visibility on all machines required to provide a holistic view of the plant floor and deep understanding of the factors that most influence manufacturers availability, performance and quality.
SensrTrx is offering a extensible, scalable technology capable of integrating fully with any other manufacturing system, but powerful as a standalone solution for continual improvement efforts, troubleshooting throughput and capacity, and quality control.
Using only SensrTrx, we envision each customer can achieve an ROI on their investment in under 6 months.
Partnerships & Memberships
The Reason the Manufacturing Industry Is Excited
- A manufacturing analytics application.
- In the cloud and available to all manufacturing businesses
- Designed to collect and display all actionable data from the manufacturing shop floor. Including:
- Work Cells
- Machine Operators
- Built to take this actionable data and bring it instantly into dashboards that display it in ways that non-technical people can use and understand.
- Developing proprietary algorithms that will allow manufacturers to simply purchase a solution that shows them exactly how they can make parts of their business more profitable without constant configuration, technical staff, or costly software systems that quickly go out of date.
Why has this never been done before?
- The amount of data collection is no longer a challenge due to cloud computing, big data storage capabilities, and innovations in machine learning technology.
- Most attempting to help manufacturing companies with these problems are either machine manufacturers or software companies. Both are more focused on other priorities rather than the ones SensrTrx seeks to easily solve.
- Machine manufacturers are more focused on helping businesses ensure proper/efficient use of their machines (one by one)
- Software companies are more focused on delivering configurable solutions that put the burden of configuration, action, and execution in the hands of the business.