Have you been in sales for 2+ years? Do you want to make the leap to a fast-paced SaaS company? Do you believe that sales is about helping a customer find the right solution and not selling them something they don’t need?
Yes? Then we want to talk to you.
As an account executive, you will play a critical role in the growth of the company by matching SensrTrx’s Manufacturing Analytics software to manufacturers across the United States. You will perform 40 – 50 demos a month and manage your pipeline to close business. You will work with marketing to help drive additional leads and provide prospect feedback to the product team.
Becuase we are a small company you will work directly with the CEO. You will have a voice and influence all aspects of our business.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of SensrTrx
- Understand our clients challenges and how SensrTrx solves them
- Prospect for new clients
- Perform live demos and webinars
- Network to generate referrals
- Trade shows
- Close deals!
- 2+ years of experience in sales
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and passionate about technology
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- A strong work ethic that thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Maintaining high activity with strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
SensrTrx is a St. Louis based software company focused on Manufacturing Analytics. We automatically collect data from machines on the manufacturing shop floor and develop algorithms to help the company run more efficiently.
We believe culture fit, passion for learning and a customer-centric attitude is more important than experience. So, if you don’t have all the qualifications don’t worry about it, apply anyway.