Are you an electrical engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work with the latest software and hardware while still remaining plugged into to manufacturing?
Yes? Then we want to talk to you.
As an Field Engineer, you will play a critical role in the growth of the company by implementing SensrTrx’s Manufacturing Analytics software for manufacturers across the United States. You will travel to our customers factories all around the US. You will setup and connect the SensrTrx gateway to the customer’s machines and ensure data is flowing into SensrTrx.
Because we are a small company you will work directly with the CEO. You will have a voice and influence all aspects of our business.
- Setup and installation of SensrTrx Gateway
- Installation and programming of PLCs
- Develop an in depth knowledge of SensrTrx
- Understand machine schematics
- Work with the customers maintenance team
- Travel 50% – 75% of the month
- Electrical engineering background
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and passionate about technology
- Knowledge of networking
- PLC Programming
- Drivers license and passport
- Potential for equity
- Health insurance
SensrTrx is a St. Louis based software company focused on Manufacturing Analytics. We automatically collect data from machines on the manufacturing shop floor and develop algorithms to help the company run more efficiently.
We believe culture fit, passion for learning and a customer-centric attitude is more important than experience. So, if you don’t have all the qualifications don’t worry about it, apply anyway.