Versatech – A Data-Driven Manufacturer
In late 2016, Versatech sought to improve their ability to impact and improve manufacturing quality, efficiency, and performance. This lead to widespread improvements across the entire organization; including a reduction in the amount of overtime that was worked by multiple departments. This case study outlines their exact steps in doing so… in less than 6 months.
The biggest benefit of SensrTrx to me was the ability to easily dig out whatever data I needed… I feel like this really helped us focus on specific problems better, and helped our entire business work more efficiently”, said Matt Perry, a production manager, that used SensrTrx on a daily basis at Versatech.
Download the case study
- See how Versatech implemented SensrTrx in less than one month
- Learn why the improvements were adopted by every
- See the cost-savings data
- Discover how OEE was improved
- See what data they collected and what they did with it