In manufacturing, there’s always something to improve or learn from. But, it doesn’t have to be overwhelming.
With insights from our own manufacturing experience, as well as industry leaders, this playbook is a guide to help you on your journey of becoming a lean manufacturer with a focus on continuous improvement and great culture.
SensrTrx’s Manufacturing Playbook provides a path forward.
The Basics of Lean Manufacturing
Keeping Your Team Engaged
- How to Implement a Daily Production Meeting
- Stop the Madness & End Manual Data Collection
- Why You Should Ditch the Production, Day by Hour, or Whiteboard
- But, Tracking Manufacturing Processes with Paper Tickets and a Whiteboard is Still Recommended
- 4 Steps to Effective Communication in Manufacturing
- How to Get People Engaged with Software and Actually Use It
- Manufacturing Process Improvement Starts with Stabilization