Your day to day probably exists of walking the floor, collecting reports, and determining if you’re producing to schedule. This doesn’t have to be a manual or tedious process, and you can get a lot more visibility into operations.
With SensrTrx, eliminate manual reporting and know if you’re on track to meet demand, and if not, why not? When you are able to do these things, you’ll be able to create visibility and accountability into your department.
How Will Manufacturing Analytics Make My Job Easier?
- Create visibility and accountability within your area of focus
- Adhere to your schedule and know where you stand at any given time
- Eliminate manual reporting
- See where your problem areas are
- Understand and learn how to effectively fix any problems on the line
- Break down silos of communication between teams
- Create effective interactions between production and maintenance
Resources Created Just for You
Why You Should Ditch the Production Board
A whiteboard, production board, day by hour board – whatever you want to call it – provides a visual representation of the production expectations on the floor. But, there’s a better way to organize your data.
Case Study: Tacony
Using SensrTrx, Tacony was able to calculate the standard output needed to be met every week to reduce the backlog. These efforts enabled the company to reduce a 14-week backlog to gain half a million dollars in revenue.
The Ultimate Guide to Selling to Your Boss
“We need to buy this software because…” To really sell the product you believe in to your boss, there are 4 things you need to know before the conversation: Is there a need? What are the commitments? Who owns it? What’s the ROI?