Customer Success Manager
SensrTrx is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team.
Do you enjoy helping customers solve tough issues? Do you have an interest or background in manufacturing? Do you love data? Yes – Then we want to talk to you.
Because we are a small company you will work directly with the CEO. You will have a voice and influence all aspects of our business.
- Become an expert in SensrTrx
- Help our customer’s get the most out of SensrTrx
- Understand manufacturing KPIs and how to apply them
- Provide feedback on how the product is being used
- Document and define customer service processes
- Enhance and update the knowledge base and support documentation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in manufacturing
- Willingness to learn configuration best practices for the SensrTrx software
- Comfortable leading customer training sessions
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) abilities, including verbal and written communication skills, are a plus
- Potential for equity
- Health insurance
What is SensrTrx?
SensrTrx is manufacturing productivity and analytics software that provides real-time visibility on the factory floor that helps reduce downtime, improve on-time delivery, and increase profitability of manufacturing companies.
SensrTrx empowers manufacturers to start small, think big, move fast, and easily grow from a single machine at one plant to thousands of machines across the globe with manufacturing productivity and analytics software.
Why Work With Us?
The future we imagine is to constantly find new ways to reduce complexities and improve flow while bringing calm to manufacturing. We can do that as a team by embodying 3 key qualities.
Continual Learners – We believe in the mantra “never stop learning”. To be the revolutionary, tech-forward, insightful organization we strive to be, it’s important to regularly learn new things. Continuously learning is an important part of who we are at SensrTrx.
Revolutionary – We’re a tech-forward organization of people. Whether in a software developer, sales, engineering, or marketing role, we strive to solve problems in the manufacturing industry through technology-focused means.
Insightful – We take pride in our ability to listen to manufacturers and develop solutions that will solve the problems affecting their plants. The goal is to make things as easy as possible while also providing the most value, and we do that as a unified team.