Planner & Scheduler
Being a scheduler or a planner in a manufacturing company can be very hard. You often have to take data from one system, transfer it to the next, and organize the plant’s day to day schedule using manual methods. But, with SensrTrx, you don’t have to rely on complex, over-complicated approaches.
We give you the ability to pull that data from your ERP or spreadsheet, import it into SensrTrx, make changes depending on the needs of the plant that day or week, and immediately communicate that schedule to the factory floor.
And, you get real-time information about where production at any given time.
How Will Manufacturing Analytics Make My Job Easier?
- Establish better standards to understand actual changeover time, cycle time, and scrap rates
- Schedule production more accurately
- Understand the true capacity of machines
- Determine where to run and where and assign jobs to operators
- Collect real-time feedback of where production stands at any given time
- See how jobs are progressing and how much product still needs to be made
Resources Created Just for You
The Problem With Scheduling and What To Do About It
The traditional production planning method in an ERP is too rigid and in Excel, is too outdated. How a production schedule is created and distribution could be vastly improved.
Case Study: Tacony
Using SensrTrx, Tacony was able to calculate the standard output needed to be met every week to reduce the backlog. These efforts enabled the company to reduce a 14-week backlog to gain half a million dollars in revenue.
The Ultimate Guide to Selling to Your Boss
“We need to buy this software because…” To really sell the product you believe in to your boss, there are 4 things you need to know before the conversation: Is there a need? What are the commitments? Who owns it? What’s the ROI?